Class Summary - Today we take personality tests to find out some of our personality traits. We then are able to look at careers that worked well with our personality. We talked about why we are learning about personality in health class and how important it is to identify personality traits so that we can make decisions based on those traits. When everyone was done we went over what each of the letters meant and gave examples of personality traits in that category. Students were asked to reflect if they agree or disagree with the results. Directions: 1. Go to www.humanmetrics.com
2. Click on first link "Jung Typology Test"
3. Click on 'take test'
4. Answer questions as best as you can. If you don't understand a question you don't have to answer but answer as honestly as you can to get a accurate category for yourself
5. Click on 'score it'
6. Read your results page by clicking on the 'type description' link in the box underneath the results
7. Click on 'Careers' and read the 2 paragraphs describing why the personality matches a certain career.
8. Complete Worksheet based on score and information
Then, we discussed what the personality test results meant. Students had conversations of if it was, in fact, a good depiction of their personality.
Objectives - Students will self-assess personality traits both positive and negative in relationship to risk and protective factors of health behaviors (Standard 7 Self Management) Students will self reflect on their personality traits. Students will reflect on personality traits that can help someone succeed and traits that can create barriers to success.